Abstract Submission starts on March, 2017
ICCNU 2017 cordially invites you to submit your abstracts for oral and poster presentations. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and assigned to the appropriate session based on the author’s application and program requirements.
- -Anatomy and US/MRI Imaging of Muscle & Nerve in Upper Extremity
- -Anatomy and US/MRI Imaging of Muscle & Nerve in Lower Extremity
- -Peripheral Nerve & Muscle Disease
- -Entrapment Neuropathy
- -Ultrasound Imaging and Guided Injection of Spine
- -Anatomy and US/MRI Imaging of Cranial nerves
- -New Imaging Techniques
How to Submit?
Sign up or log into the online system
Fill out the participant info
Select the preferred type and topic
Complete the abstract submission and the author info section
Save and review until the submission deadline
- 1.The abstract submission site works best using a PC with Internet Explorer. The site is not designed for use with tablet browsers, iPads, or Android Devices.
- 2.There is no submission button in the system and the last version of data will be considered your submitting result.
- 3.국내 참가자 분은 반드시 국내 전용으로 접수하십시오.
- 1.All abstracts must be submitted through the conference website by June 23, 2017. Email submissions will not be considered.
- 2.Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author (submitter).
- 3.Submission of an abstract implies that the presenting author has the consent of all authors and has obtained necessary institutional clearances.
- 4.Submission of an abstract acknowledges acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official conference abstract book.
- 5.Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type: for either oral or poster presentation. The Scientific Committee, however, reserves the right to make the final decision on the mode of presentation.
- 6.The presenting author agrees to register, attend the conference and present the abstracts as scheduled. The presenting author must register at the time of acceptance of his or her abstract. Abstracts accepted with no registered participants by July 21, 2017, will not be published.
- 7.The Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts. The reviewing process is confidential and decisions are final.
- 1.All abstracts must be submitted online, using the template at the end of the guidelines.
- 2.Title: Capitalize the first letter of each word. The title should not exceed 20 words.
- 3.Authors: Names and surnames for each author must be provided. Do not include degrees or titles. Presenting author’s name will be underlined. Corresponding author’s name will be marked by asterisk (*) following the name.
- 4.Affiliations: Each author should be listed by department, institution and country.
- 5.Contents: Abstracts should not exceed 300 words.
- -Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted and will not be edited in any way.
- -The abstract body text should be structured chronologically into 3 or 4 sections:
- -For original articles: Background, Methods, Results and Conclusions
- -For case reports (poster type): Background, Case and Conclusions
- 6.Images: If an abstract includes the maximum of 2 images, they will be placed at the end of the abstract. Total content is limited to one page.
- 7.References: Limit references to a maximum of 5, which must be included in the 300-word limit.
Notification of Acceptance
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to standard review procedures. Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to presenting (submitting) and corresponding authors by July 21, 2017. If your abstract is accepted, please be sure to register no later than August 18, 2017. If you register late, your abstract may not be included in the Conference Abstract Book.
Withdrawal of Abstract
If the presenting author of an accepted abstract wishes to withdraw his or her abstract, please notify the conference secretariat no later than August 18, 2017. Also, if the presenting author does not register by August 18, 2017, the abstract will be automatically considered being withdrawn and excluded from the Final Program.